- Attend Open House Come to open house meet our community, and tour the facilities and meet other community members That can be found on the calendar here
- Membership Application & Liability Waiver Complete your liability waiver before tours & classes, if you’re interested in joining you can complete the membership application at the same time.
- Signup For New Member Orientation & Shop Safety Trainings Choose the training dates that work for you for general orientation and safety trainings for the individual shops
- Receive Welcome Letter with your Key 7-10 Days after you complete you membership application you’ll get a welcome from our president letter with your key walking you through your next steps. Replacements are available outside the shop if your dog or snow blower eats it.
- Attend New Member Orientation Get to know other new members as we go over the basics of the community and the shop, resources, and your responsibilities as members to each other as part of the community,
- Setup Your Account with Emailed Invitation After new member orientation you’re going to receive your invite to the membership system
- Pay for Your Membership – Pay when you’re ready to join after taking New Member Orientation, Area Trainings, and Classes
- Join Our Slack As soon as you’re on our dashboard, use the join slack link to get slack setup so that you can collaborate with other members
- Get Involved to Volunteer, supporting each other & the community Your support as a member makes Twin Cities Maker happen we ask each member to give 10 Hours each year as they are able.