All means of contact
A list of all known ways to contact the group at large
- IRC - tcmaker (web chat )
- Forum - Where we started, discussion of many goings on.
- Email - Contact info for various specific and general queries
- Google Group - A general discussion list-serve for members and the public
- Twitter - If you want TCM to tweet your project @ them.
- Flickr - Add your photos to the TCMaker Flickr stream by joining and then pushing them to the stream. There currently is a visual of the feed in the side bar on the homepage for TCMaker.
- Phone - 612-293-MAKE (6253) - Voice-mail monitored by the Board of Directors
- 3119 East 26th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406 Map
- Blog - Our Front page, members can get posting permission
- Wiki - Where we try to store all information our members and guests may need.
- Member Photo Wall (physically located in The Hack Factory ) has pictures and contact info for most members for other member use.
- Ustream Account - To stream video from the place. Username: TCMaker, Password:thenameofourspacelowercasewithnospaces
Members who would like to post to the blog should request access on the forums, or in person at an Open Wednesday. Wiki access is granted through forum login, and there's a how to on the forums (add link)
- https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/tcmaker - General dicussion mailing list open to anyone.
- https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/twin-cities-maker - Announce Mailing list, low volume.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - A general catch-all monitored by committee heads, and the Board of Directors
- email@example.com - All of the members of the Board of Directors
- firstname.lastname@example.org - An older catch-all monitored by the Board of Directors
- email@example.com - Our Treasurer handles all dues and membership management (keyfobs).
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Our Development Coordinator handles donations, gifts, sponsorships and the like.
- email@example.com - Our Event Coordinator handles class scheduling and internal event planning.