From Twin Cities Maker wiki
All means of contact
A list of all known ways to contact the group at large
- IRC - tcmaker (web chat )
- Forum - Where we started, for historical interest only as most of the traffic has moved to the Google group (see below).
- Email - Contact info for various specific and general queries
- Google Group - A general discussion list-serve for members and the public
- Flickr - Add your photos to the TCMaker Flickr stream by joining and then pushing them to the stream. There currently is a visual of the feed in the side bar on the homepage for TCMaker.
- Phone - 612-293-MAKE (6253) - Voice-mail monitored by the Board of Directors
- 3119 East 26th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406 Map
- Blog - Our Front page, members can get posting permission
- Wiki - Where we try to store all information our members and guests may need.
Members who would like permissions to post to the blog and/or the wiki should send an email to email@example.com, or talk to a membership person at a Wednesday Open House.
- https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/tcmaker - General dicussion mailing list open to anyone.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - A general catch-all monitored by committee heads, and the Board of Directors
- email@example.com - All of the members of the Board of Directors
- firstname.lastname@example.org - An older catch-all monitored by the Board of Directors
- email@example.com - For membership questions, keyfob issues, and requesting blog/wiki editing powers.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - For money-based things.
- email@example.com - Email here if you're interested in volunteering for various TCMaker projects.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Our Event Coordinator handles class scheduling and internal event planning.
- For shop area contacts, see the Shop Departments page.