This is an old revision of the document!
This page is a placeholder for next board meeting's agenda. See the Meeting Minutes page for earlier agendas, and minutes of past meetings.
TCM Agenda December 11, 2012
- Reading of previous months' minutes
- Security Cameras
- Fire Extinguishers
- New/additional shop space search
- Official press packet update, communications policy, survey
- Minne Maker Faire 2013
- Q1 clean up / Member Storage clean out - everything must go or be cleaned up
- Monthly/weekly email update newsletter bulletin to communicate to all members
- Grant writer
- Informal Kickstarter policy/discussion (5-10 minutes)
- Based on an almost a 50% split of discounted vs regular members, if we want a bigger space, we need to discuss:
- a)Raising discounted member fees
- b)Suspend new member sign up for student/discounted memberships
- c)Make a hard ratio of 60% to allow 40% or 70% to allow 30%
- Need to call a decision about space in January/Feb board meetings
- SparkFun! Educators classes for Arduino ← 15 students at 200 would break even.
- Better response for dealing with fundraisers - we still have not sent thank you letters, and that was more then 15 days ago
- Jeff - additional manager?
- Communications: preferred method, newsletter/events email
- Power wheels stuff