This page is dedicated to the people who own the metal shop. Currently the manager is Tony Fulda. He can be reached by phone/text at (612) 396-2396 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact Tony if there are any issues or you see anything unexcellent.
Please refer to the main Current Shop Equipment page.
The following equipment can bed used if you have taken the welding class:
- BIG BLUE 330/AG Welder has an 18LGC torch head.
- The TIG torch is a WP-18 Series (Water-Cooled) torch.
- Want a cheap kit? Search ebay for “TIG torch wp-18”, there a few sellers from china that offer amazing deal on parts.
- Gas is filled when a class will need the TIG welder, about once a month. If you use this, please donate money for the gas.
- Miller 135XP, owned by David Bryan, gas and wire provided by the monthly classes that he teaches.
- Hobart 145- owned by Tony Fulda, gas and wire provided by the monthly classes
- Wirefed Automotive 1980 welder - gas and wire provide by the hack factory for classes
- Hypertherm Powermax 1000 G3
- The welding class will provide a new tip when needed, however plan on using your own electrodes and nozzles on this guy.
- Please be nice to this guy, do not use third party parts as this system is very expensive, and replacing the gun is almost $500.
To use the following equipment you must consult the owner of the tool:
- Miller 1800 - owned by Riley - permission is needed to use
- Dynasty TIG - owned by George - permission is needed to use
- Oxy Accelyene Rig that is labeled “George”
- Pipe Bender (Hossfeld or equivilent)
- 3/4” metal bandsaw
- Hydraulic press
|Item Name||Numbers of Items||Cost / Item||Total cost|
|Row 2 Col 1|
|Row 3 Col 1||Row 3 Col 2||Row 3 Col 3|
(These are fake and should not be followed until updated)
|Item name or type||Costs / month|
|Gas for Mig||$1|
|Gas for Tig||$1|
|Wire for Mig||$1|