For those who weren't at last year's meeing or whose memories have been blurred by the fantabulous year that has passed since then, here is what I recall that TC Maker did for its presence at the Minne-Faire. Let's consider doing any or all of these things this year too!
- Presented a scrapbook of laminated photos
- Displayed metal sculptures made at the Hack Factory
- Offered beer, chips, hot dogs, and soda for suggested donations
- Displayed the Spoonapault
- Ran a slideshow on a monitor
- Set up the life size Operation game (big success, attractor for kids and adults!)
- Had tables for some members' projects
- Created and printed Victorian style signs for bathroom, food, etc.
- Offered discounted memberships on a "this day only" basis (no takers, not a lot of equipment to enthuse folks)
- Distributed tri-fold flyers and business cards
- Helped with audio/video setup, made PA announcements
- Stood our cool welded donation boxes strategically near the door and a central location
- Gave away door prizes
Please reply with your ideas of what we can do this year, and how you'd like to help!