Hack Factory Friendly Reminder

What things would you use at the maker shop?
Obi-Bob

Hack Factory Friendly Reminder

Postby Obi-Bob » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:07 pm

The dumpster outside the Hack Factory isn't actually ours, it's really our landlord's. The dumpster has apparently been used sometimes for dumping more than garbage. The garbage man has made our landlord come out and remove stuff that the waste company can't deal with. The dumpster is only for tin cans and the like, and anything burnable (no, not full gas cans). It can't be used for compressors, old computers, electronic waste, bio experiments gone horribly awry, or that failed doomsday device.

Thanks for helping us and the landlord out! We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Obi-Bob

sparkhut

Re: Hack Factory Friendly Reminder

Postby sparkhut » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 am

that was my work. i threw some scrap metal & frame (which had the old compressors attached) from a couple milk dispensers when i was harvesting the stainless steel. sorry--it won't happen again (unless the doomsday device tests out okay, then it won't matter anyhow). :)
PLUTO - NEVER FORGET

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 pm

sparkhut wrote:that was my work. i threw some scrap metal & frame (which had the old compressors attached) from a couple milk dispensers when i was harvesting the stainless steel. sorry--it won't happen again (unless the doomsday device tests out okay, then it won't matter anyhow). :)
HA! Yah, the DD device would solve all of the disposal problems though! :lol:

KellyM

Postby KellyM » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:40 pm

I do not have an account on the Wiki, however I think this should also be put under ether "The Hack Factory" Page, or a "General Rules" section on the Wiki.

paulsobczak
Site Admin

Postby paulsobczak » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

KellyM wrote:I do not have an account on the Wiki, however I think this should also be put under ether "The Hack Factory" Page, or a "General Rules" section on the Wiki.

Brandon can hook you up with wiki rights.

Return to “Uses/Equipment”