Sega-genesis game

Area for developing group projects, such as workshop equipment
jtbarclay

Re: Sega-genesis game

Postby jtbarclay » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 pm

I cant make it to Wednesday night meeting due to work. I'm usually working at the HF Thursday and Sunday nights.

I came across this yesterday, might be helpful?

sigflup

Postby sigflup » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 am

That's funny. Yeah I don't have the cash for a membership so I only come on wednesdays for the open-house. Perhaps we can do some sort of voice-conference or something for you- that might be fun. Thanks for the link although the usefulness to us is fairly minimal. I think someone produces a flash-cart for the sega *looks around internet* neo md is more appropriate and is what we want to build.. or buy.

I'm not going to be coming this wednesday :( My week has been too busy and I want a break. Sorry mates- next wednesday. If you fellas discuss the game at all please inform me of what happened in this thread. -- see you next week!!!

-Sigflup

uptownmaker

Postby uptownmaker » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Going through my parts bin and I found ~20 128kB 8-bit 70-ns SRAM chips, in SOP28 packages.

Should I keep these for this project or sell them? Sounds small-ish for you guys, but I thought I'd ask.

sigflup

Postby sigflup » Fri May 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Nothing was talked about concerning this last wednesday.

no- you probably should sell you ram mate. I think we're going to use a couple of nice at29c040a's that I have. I'm setting a goal, three weeks from now we HAVE to have an operating cart. I'm going to show up again this wednesday.

Return to “Group Projects”