Ouch. Terribly frustrating- I thought I'd saved a draft of this before taking off earlier and I didn't. REALLY pissed about that.
Anyway, I'm putting together a group buy (hot on the heels of the last one- I didn't get in on that for no particular reason. AvnetExpress and Digikey (or maybe Mouser- can't decide if saving the sales tax is worth it). Here's the list as it stands now. Expect it to get longer.Atmega644P
- 40-pin Atmega used in the Sanguino
. Note that the minimum is 10 units, in increments of 10. I want to keep 5, so I have five I'm willing to sell right off (I will program them for you); if enough people are interested, we could buy another 10. AvnetExpress has them much much cheaper than anyone else seems to.10k analog mini-joystick
- I used one LIKE this (not this, exactly) for my laser pointer aimer. I'm going to buy 5; if I could get 5 more on the order, it would save me a mere $2. The bulk discount isn't great, here.FT232RL
- this is the raw chip that powers the USB link on the Arduino. It's a SSOP-28, which means the pitch on the pins is .65mm, requiring a PCB to solder to and mad chops on the iron. I'm getting 5 and I have little or no hope of someone else ordering the 5 more for the price break.USB-B female connector
- board mount receptacle like the one on the Arduino.2mm SIL 10-pos header sockets
- These are the sockets one might plug an Xbee module into. NOT standard breadboard size.40-pin DIP socket
- For the Atmegas listed above.
For now, that is all- but I KNOW I'm going to up that as my project gets further along. In particular, I'm pretty sure I'm going to add some buttons, some board mount battery holders, and some slider-type pots.
EDIT: Added parts...SMT pushbutton
- this is a surface mount version of the standard little pushbutton which is ubiquitous to most kits.16MHz crystal
- different to the one I ordered last time, for a more compact footprint.
EDIT: Added from DanBackslide...12V "cigarette lighter" plug w/20A fuse
I'm looking to close this up and place an order Friday, the 22nd. It will (probably) be a Digikey order, since that's where all the parts on this list are from, so far, but I may want to change to Mouser to get some Atmega328p action while they are in stock.