wammie wrote:I've been pricing out a new PC build on Newegg, with a target maximum price of $750...
Folks, I fell victim to that builder's bug (or, "maker's malady?") and sent in my Newegg order yesterday!
Big THANKS TO THEO! for suggestions and offer to sell me one of his computers! It's been awhile since my last build though and I wanted to start over with new parts this time and go through the experience again. Many of the parts have one, three, or five year warranties.
My build includes a 74GB Raptor drive for the OS and primary programs and a 1TB drive for OS backup and caches/programs/personal files/data.
Here is what I got, including Newegg gifts:
- PSU SEASONIC|SS-550HT 550W RT - Retail
- LOGITECH|967738-0403 DELUX 250 % - OEM
- DVD BURN SAMSUNG|SH-S222L 22X LS % - OEM
- GIFT ASUS|Alone in the Dark R - Retail
- HD 74G|WD 10K 16M SATA WD740ADFD % - OEM
- CASE ANTEC|THREE HUNDRED BK RT - Retail
- 2 x CABLE OKGEAR|GC18AKM12 RTL - Retail
- CABLE NL|USB-15-AB R - Retail
- MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P 790X RT - Retail
- VGA ASUS EAH4850 TOP/HTDI/512M RT - Retail
- CPU AMD|PH II X3 720 BK AM3 2.8G RT - Retail
- MEM 2Gx2|GSK F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK R - Retail
- HD 1T|WD 7K 32M SATA2 WD1001FALS % - OEM
- MS WIN VISTA HM PREM SP1 64BIT 1PK% - OEM
- CPU COOLER XIGMATEK|HDT-S1283 R - Retail
Hope all the parts arrive in good working order!