Logos & Designs

Topics generally related to Twin Cities Maker activities
User avatar
metis
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:06 am
Location: NE Minneapolis
Contact:

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby metis » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:25 pm

HA! it took some doing, but i can now convert EPS to DXF and DWG.

if anyone has need for those file types of our logo, give a holler.

User avatar
wammie
Site Admin
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby wammie » Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm

wammie wrote:OK guys, Paul has a bikeshed opinion at this time, so here's a CLASSY, MODERN RED BADGE that fits with the current scheme without much more fuss. I can do redo the favicon as well, but perhaps not until I'm back from vacation.

And don't anyone say it's too much like the Dodge brand. :lol:


Alright, we're sticking with red for now so I've redone the favicon as red and white. The favicon isn't working for me in IE6, but it works in my other browsers. If you do not automatically see the new colors, you might want to clear your temporary Internt/icon/favicon caches. A tool great tool for fetching favicons for all of your bookmarked/favorited sites is AM-Deadlink.

Also, if the favicon isn't showing properly for the forum, blog, or wiki, you should visit each of the sections and bookmark/favorite a page.

User avatar
wammie
Site Admin
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby wammie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:50 pm

wammie wrote:Alright, we're sticking with red for now so I've redone the favicon as red and white. The favicon isn't working for me in IE6, but it works in my other browsers. If you do not automatically see the new colors, you might want to clear your temporary Internt/icon/favicon caches. A tool great tool for fetching favicons for all of your bookmarked/favorited sites is AM-Deadlink.

Also, if the favicon isn't showing properly for the forum, blog, or wiki, you should visit each of the sections and bookmark/favorite a page.


The favicons are back! We lost them when migrating to our new server, so I've now re-added them. :D So far I see they're working in Opera 9.64, IE 8, and Firefox 3.0.11.

meat_raffle
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 am

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby meat_raffle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 am

wammie wrote:The favicons are back! We lost them when migrating to our new server, so I've now re-added them. :D So far I see they're working in Opera 9.64, IE 8, and Firefox 3.0.11.


Not seeing them on Safari 3.2.2.
But I used to.

User avatar
wammie
Site Admin
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby wammie » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 am

meat_raffle wrote:
wammie wrote:The favicons are back! We lost them when migrating to our new server, so I've now re-added them. :D So far I see they're working in Opera 9.64, IE 8, and Firefox 3.0.11.


Not seeing them on Safari 3.2.2.
But I used to.

Have you cleared the temporary files cache and tried to again bookmark a page at the main page, forum, wiki, etc.? There would be other specific troubleshooting steps for Safari; the fact that at least three browsers are able to recognize favicons points to an issue with the browser configuration.

Anyone else having trouble with Safari and TCMaker favicons?

User avatar
jtbarclay
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Stillwater
Contact:

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby jtbarclay » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Could someone make a 320x480 graphic with the logo centered vertically to use as wallpapern for us iPhone/itouch people?

User avatar
wammie
Site Admin
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby wammie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 am

jtbarclay wrote:Could someone make a 320x480 graphic with the logo centered vertically to use as wallpapern for us iPhone/itouch people?
I'm working on it!

User avatar
wammie
Site Admin
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby wammie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 pm

jtbarclay wrote:Could someone make a 320x480 graphic with the logo centered vertically to use as wallpapern for us iPhone/itouch people?
Here ya go, Mr. Barclay! I'm not sure if the iPhone will decrease the color depth. Let me know if this works!
Attachments
iPod-Wallpaper.jpg
iPod-Wallpaper.jpg (141.54 KiB) Viewed 587 times

meat_raffle
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 am

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby meat_raffle » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm

wammie wrote:Here ya go


Thanks wammie! Looks fantastic on my LG Dare.

User avatar
wammie
Site Admin
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby wammie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Here's a dark wallpaper to contrast with most lighter colored buttons:
Attachments
iPod-Wallpaper-2.jpg
iPod-Wallpaper-2.jpg (103.71 KiB) Viewed 580 times


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

cron