Thank You to everybody working on, or has worked on the SMM Make Day Event

We as an organization need to become much more public for many reasons including survival, and Sunday’s event will go a long ways to getting our group some “face time” with others who may be interested.

But to make a good impression, many of our members have been working on displays, projects, and promotions that need to be done to have a successful day. Also there are those who have given up their Sunday afternoon to be there to be our public face.

We all owe these people a thank you, for their time, effort and desire to make the TCMaker group a success. This group thrives or dies on our efforts, and these folks have shown that they want to thrive, so I for one thank everybody for their efforts.

One thought on “Thank You to everybody working on, or has worked on the SMM Make Day Event

1. I went to Make day, you all were awesome and very friendly. I was surprised to see how many of the demos were supported by your logo. Great Job!
    (PS, ever thought about feeding this blog into Facebook so it’s more accessible? that would be very nice.)

Leave a Reply