Portable Project Cases to Benefit TC Maker

Post here for selling, buying, or trading local goods and services
wammie
Site Admin

Portable Project Cases to Benefit TC Maker

Postby wammie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Fellow makers,

Several months ago I got a good deal on some compartmented project cases. These are portable plastic carry cases with user-customizable compartment dividers. They make ideal containers for electronic parts, small motors, jewelry kits, sculpting tools, etc.

I've seen others at the Hack Factory who have bought these same kits independently, so they're a popular item and very handy.

I have six new cases and would like to sell them for $10 apiece. For every one sold, I'll donate $3 to TC Maker.

If you are interested, please send me a PM through this bulletin board or reply to this post. I'll also try to bring them to the next couple of TC Maker meetings on Wednesday nights.

Project Case.jpeg
Project Case.jpeg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 2362 times

otto_pjm

Re: Portable Project Cases to Benefit TC Maker

Postby otto_pjm » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Wayne,

I've been thinking about something similar as it's also a case and could be a fund raiser, and different kind of an Ikea flat pack some assembly required maker case thing. If you are around tomorrow (oh crap tonight) let's talk about it, Plano cases were one of the hints I wanted to make sure it would hold.

Pete

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:39 am

One has been sold to member Scott! Thanks Scott! Three dollars for TC Maker were put in our donation box.

I have five more and I bring them with me whenever I go to the Hack Factory.

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Wow, I thought now to bump this again, as I still have five of these nice project cases for sale. It turns out to be exactly one year to the day that I made the first post.

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Still have those five cases! I plan to be at the Hack Factory some tonight and Wednesday, if anyone's interested, I'm bringing them with me.

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:28 pm

McSteve snapped one up a while back: $3 donated to good ol' TC Maker.

I still have four of these babies for sale. Since the image in this thread appears to have been obliterated, I'll mention (again?) that these cases are the orange-colored ones with the clear plastic top. I've seen some of them (owned by others) in the member project stacks, if anyone wants to get a look at one in person.

Return to “Local Classifieds”