This could be you!
Hello all, Vince here, I will be teaching a class about the safety and basic operation of the bridgeport vertical milling machine we have in our shop. Karin will be posting it on the calendar and blog as well as creating an eventbrite for it soon.
Here are the relevant details:
• The time will be saturday may 5th from 9am to 2pm.
• This will be a hands on class taught in a quasi-Socratic fashion.
• Safety is the foremost goal, getting familiar with the machine and how it works.
• Everyone will get a chance to drill, face and mill a block of material.
• Practice material will be included
• Class size is limited to 5 people and one person has already reserved a spot so there are 4 spots open.
• The price per student will be $50.