Site Logo

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: B1TCalc
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm 

I'd be happy to give it a go. I run iOS5 on a 3rd gen 32GB iPod touch. What else do you need?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: B1TCalc
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 pm 

While I'm spamming my own thread, I should prolly mention here that the Android version is in the market here: http://goo.gl/pdtMb If you wanted to play with it. There are more updates/features to come, just wanted to get the app going.

Last edited by cgallaty on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 pm 

For the iOS (that's iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad1/2) folks. If you go out to the app store you can pull down a nice little app called UUIDViewer that will give you the magic UUID off your device. This basically lets me add you to my dev account so I can sign beta versions of the app so they will run on your device. You can email or PM them to me (prolly would not post it on the board in the clear)

Once I have that you are good. Then you'll be able to go to the same link that the Android folks did, pick your platform and away you go.

For the other app dev folks, I'm toying with releasing a system for pushing betas. i.e. you would register with EveryB1T, then iPhone/Android/etc folks could pull an app from the store(s) that would let them just register with your dev ID. Then if you post an update to the system, it will use a push notice to the tester that they can go out and update their versions. The perks are that it would collect all the system info (device model, OS, OS version, RAM, etc) so if you had kinks on a device you can narrow down the issues. Would anyone use this and if so, what is it worth to you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 pm 

Apple just approved the iOS version of B1TCalc http://goo.gl/rssIQ Guess I need to block out time to get to the first update now, huh? :D