...well, I think they need to maximize the classes & events that generate revenue. And they're certainly not uptight about their current space. Steve has generously offered it to us to use for Wednesday night meetups; apparently there's almost never anything happening in that time slot. It's nice and quiet in there, too, with plenty of tables & chairs; they even an actual lounge area. We could bring our own beer & pie.uptownmaker wrote:the SB people are content with their space sitting shuttered and empty 80% of the time (or more), so long as they maximize the number of people there the other 20% of the time
metis wrote:i suspect youre' right hoot.
one thing that may have not been mentioned is concern abotu our group identity. us actually *being* something is has been mentioned at a few meetups and in teh naming discussion.
i think even just a mission statement and name will give us that, irrelevant of how we end up collaborating with other entities.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests