I've had something come up and cant kick off the garage sale this Saturday.
My wife and her friend were going to help as well, but now they cant that weekend either.
I think I am going to have to postpone the sale.
Let me know if this impacts you greatly. It may actually free up space for the zipline races. so it may be win, win to move it a week or so out.