Speakers for sale

Post here for selling, buying, or trading local goods and services
wammie
Site Admin

Speakers for sale

Postby wammie » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 pm

A friend of mine has several pairs of larger-than-bookshelf-size speakers and wants to get rid of them, but wants some cash. I'm going to probably pick out at least one pair, but does anyone else have interest in these? If not, I'm thinking we could put them up for sale at the garage sale. Sorry, no details yet on any of these, and I would of course get them tested for operability first.

Odegard

Speakers for sale

Postby Odegard » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:05 am

What kind of money is your friend looking for and what specifically is available?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=44.852772,-93.281708
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Christopher Odegard

wammie
Site Admin

Re: Speakers for sale

Postby wammie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:23 am

Odegard wrote:What kind of money is your friend looking for and what specifically is available?
Well, I got the stuff yesterday and will get the details as soon as I can. About four pairs of speakers and some stereo/PC equipment. My friend was most interested in getting the things out of his space, and seems will be happy with whatever he can get for it, if anything at all. There are some things here that I might opt to keep/buy for myself. I should be able to post more details this week.

smittex

Postby smittex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Brands? Pics? Kinda hard to help without us knowing the spex... I've been looking for a nice PC sound system, but don't wanna pay retail...

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:36 pm

smittex wrote:Brands? Pics? Kinda hard to help without us knowing the spex... I've been looking for a nice PC sound system, but don't wanna pay retail...
I'll see what I can do, when I have time. May not have time this week until Thursday, we'll see...

Return to “Local Classifieds”