I work for Tolomatic as Software Engineer. We are located just outside Plymouth.
We have a perm position for Embedded Software/Electrical Engineer in my group.
Briefly about company: We sell mechanical actuators and electrical drive systems. It is really a fun job because of small group yet benefits of large company. Lot of room for creativity and initiatives.
* Person who is comfortable with desktop development as well as
embedded real-time development. Desktop skills: C/C#, .NET, Visual
Studio 2010. Embedded Skills: ARM processors, H8, PIC controllers,
RTOS, RS232, RS485, Modbus, TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP
* Engineering degree in EE/CSE/CS with 0-2 years of experience. We
would definitely consider fast-learning fresh grads.
* Motion Control experience is a plus but not required.
* Permanent Residents and US citizens only at this time.
* Competitive salary commensurate with the experience. 401K + profit sharing + health and group benefits.
Please send email to aditya.newalkar [at] tolomatic [dot] com