Logo files and artwork

Topics generally related to Twin Cities Maker activities
uptownmaker

Logo files and artwork

Postby uptownmaker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Does a vector-drawing format file exist of the TCMaker logo?

It should be posted someplace visible for the creation of derivative works by members- preferably in the Wiki somewhere.

EDIT: Nevermind, I made an SVG of the logo. I apparently don't have the font that the text is in, so I haven't done that yet, although I really don't generally hold with the idea that a single typeface needs to be associated with a group.

I don't have time to figure out how to make the new page for the wiki- I'll do it...eventually. Let me know if anyone wants the file. Can't push SVG files to the board, I guess.

wammie
Site Admin

Re: Logo files and artwork

Postby wammie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm

uptownmaker wrote:Does a vector-drawing format file exist of the TCMaker logo?

It should be posted someplace visible for the creation of derivative works by members- preferably in the Wiki somewhere.

EDIT: Nevermind, I made an SVG of the logo. I apparently don't have the font that the text is in, so I haven't done that yet, although I really don't generally hold with the idea that a single typeface needs to be associated with a group.

I don't have time to figure out how to make the new page for the wiki- I'll do it...eventually. Let me know if anyone wants the file. Can't push SVG files to the board, I guess.

I've created an "Introduction" section in our wiki with a link to a large EPS file of the logo.

metis

Re: Logo files and artwork

Postby metis » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:51 pm

iv'e got dwg of the logo here somewhere...

Return to “General Discussion”