Anyone need any junk?

Topics generally related to Twin Cities Maker activities
uptownmaker

Anyone need any junk?

Postby uptownmaker » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 am

I have lots of it, and I'd like to clean out a bit- both and home and at the office.

For now I'll keep it simple: have about 30 coroplast boxes of a 12"x6"x5" size, about 10 that are 12"x8"x5", 8 pieces of 1/8" acrylic that have been bent into a U cross-section which are 26"x4"x2", and a fairly serious number of 12V, 1A-ish wall warts. The wall warts in particular are nice- they are of a sort that plays well with other devices on a power strip, and they are new technology switch-mode supplies that draw very very little current when plugged in unless loaded. I have two sorts of those, 5.5mm barrel plugs and 3.1mm barrel plugs, both tip positive.

If I could off load just a little of this stuff at this week's meeting that'd be great. And if anyone has any other junk they want to dump, this might be a good place to start the swapping...

Send me a PM if you want some of it, don't post a reply. It'll keep the thread tidier that way.

Theo

Re: Anyone need any junk?

Postby Theo » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 pm

I HAVE: miscellaneous not-too-obsolete PC parts & building supplies, some used, some not

I WANT: scrap lumber, in decent condition; also, paying work*

*which isn't staffing some toll-free number for tech support

Return to “General Discussion”