Is anybody else using Arduino microcontrollers in their robotic projects? I, myself, am using one for my current robot arm project. Anyway, I saw that a new Arduino MN group is going to be forming and meeting for the first time on Thursday, July 26. Unfortunately, this is short notice to anyone interested. Here is their write-up:
Interested in developing your own hardware solution, using an open source software platform and networking with other local developers? Arduino is one of the fastest growing and most versatile hardware platforms in history. Come join the Arduino Group of Minnesota!http://arduino.mn
Our first meeting is July 26th @ 6:00 pm at Code 42 Software. Pizza and drinks will be provided by Code 42 Software ( http://code42.com
). If you are planing to attend please register at:http://bit.ly/L24vC6
We will be holding lightening talks with various Arduino developers, working through a few sketches and planning the format and dates of our future meetings.
* Patrick Flanagan discusses, "Custom MIDI Controllers with Arduino." https://plus.google.com/u/0/105489515285981411620/posts
* Jake Berendes will present, "From Hardware Inputs to Processing" - http://www.arduino.cc/playground/interfacing/processing
* Justin Grammens will show off "RAD" ( Ruby Arduino Development ) - http://rad.rubyforge.org
* Open stage for other Arduino developers to demo what they are doing.
* Planning our upcoming meetings
Don't know what Arduino is? Learn more here: http://www.arduino.cc
Address for GPS:
1 Main St SE. Suite #100, Minneapolis, MN 55414