I had issues with the Makerbot over the weekend, and pretty much decided our bot didn't have the accuracy I needed to print our new Prusa parts. I was getting a lot of wobble on the table due to magnet issues, and it completely destroyed any detail in top layers of my prints. I'm not sure when that got introduced. The test parts I used didn't really have any detail in the higher layers, so it looked like it would work.
The deadline I had got moved, as I hunted for a new day job.
I've got 21 ordered steppers here for my 3 Prusas, and a bag full of pretty new bearings. If TCMaker still wants a new extruder when the Prusas are finished, I'll make one, but it wasn't able to make new parts. This might have been what Jon ran into.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum