Logos & Designs

Topics generally related to Twin Cities Maker activities
wammie
Site Admin

Re: Logos & Designs

Postby wammie » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Orkraider wrote:excellent work, Wammie.

Where can I find a vector version of the door sign one?

Riley
Riley, I sent that to you via email a few weeks ago. I also sent you an email yesterday, saying I'm going to make a semi-transparent version. I'll send that to you soon.

wammie
Site Admin

Design for Passport Stamp

Postby wammie » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Here is a design I made for a passport stamp. This stamp is used for visitors carrying hacker/maker space passports or others who would like a record of their visit. The image is 1.75" in diameter to fit within the 2" square area on the passports.

The outer design is of a circular saw and the inner is of a gear. The text is readable at this size. Hopefully this can be translated by laser engraver to a suitable material for stamping. If anyone has other suggestions on making a stamp, please reply to this post.

TCM-Rubber-Stamp.jpg
TCM-Rubber-Stamp.jpg (69.75 KiB) Viewed 1059 times

Thorpedo

Postby Thorpedo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 am

There does not appear to be a link to the image and the image isn't displaying. Is there a vector version of this artwork? We would have to locate a piece of rubber to try this on the laser.

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 am

Thorpedo wrote:There does not appear to be a link to the image and the image isn't displaying. Is there a vector version of this artwork? We would have to locate a piece of rubber to try this on the laser.
Odd! It was there when I posted and I saw it on the forum yesterday. I can send you vector formats separately via email or personal message on the BB. I can't re-post the image or get to the vector files though until I'm done with work today and can get to my laptop.

orion
Site Admin

Postby orion » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:16 am

im sorry that was me there was a security update to the forums, will be fixed soon.

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 pm

orion wrote:im sorry that was me there was a security update to the forums, will be fixed soon.
I see it now. Thanks for the fix, Brandon!

Return to “General Discussion”