If we were to sponsor this, we would need a bigger Venue.
Depending on estimates, we can talk to school districts or City Community rooms ( or the County, or State schools) about space.
But as stated prior here, I think first we should just present ourselves, and maybe a topic at the existing group.
But having said that, we have to decide soon, as larger venues will need time to set up. (and take a much larger group to be involved, which is why we should look at just waiting another year)