We're having 3 areas. We need 3 volunteers for each area, so we have 2 at each area at any one time, and volunteer folks can see other things. We need transportation for the Spoonapult and Operation Game to and from the museum. Both will fit in one full sized pickup; the Spoonapult will break down into a full sized sedan with profanity, or a big hatchback/van/wagon.
Time commitment pending, we're expecting to load in BEFORE opening, and load out after the end of the event (need "load in" and "load out" times specified here).
We have* (to be edited as its completed):
- 4' booth inside: Clothesline racers, slideshow, Arduino?, small original projects? stickers, brochures, wallet cards, MakerBot printed pieces
- Volunteers: Mike H.*, Wayne M.*, Jonathan T.B.*
- Spoonapult outside: Spoonapault, cherries, torsion, flinging, brochures, wallet cards
- Volunteers: Michael F.*, Scott*, ---
- Operation location?: Operation on legs, brochures, wallet cards, buzzer sounds and lights
- Volunteers: Jim*, ---, ---
- We're aiming to have t-shirts to be purchased for and by our volunteers in the 10-15$ range, Jim and I are working on that (may be a "you provide shirt, we get printed" sorta thing, again).
- Wayne M. (wammie) and I are working on bumper stickers, new wallet cards, and a revamp of the brochure.
- Mike H. is point person for contacts with the official folks.
- Wayne M. (wammie) is point for the slideshow.
- If you want to volunteer and can commit to *most* of the day, please do so. If you can only swing half the day we'll happily take that too, but preference will be given to folks who can help set up and hang out. The idea behind 3 bodies is everyone should be able to get a few breaks, and we'd prefer to have 2 bodies at each thing all the time. We *have* to have 2 at the Spoonapault to keep folks off it.
-Michael F. (metis)
[Edit: Formatting/style improvements by wammie]