ok so pending safe ice (which it would seem tot be since they're' still open sat it seems) we're gonna try to save this thing. schedule:
sat 11am, hoot, theo, myself and anyone else foolish enough to help organizes my garage for an hour or two, (PM me for directions) clearing a space for this... whatever it is that hoot has found. possible scouting expedition to determine tool and transport needs afterwards. kittens and hot cocoa provided for those who help tidy. (the cocoa you can retain, the kittens i get to)
sunday, time marginally tbd, i assume mid morning, we start to dismantle this... http://antarcticshanty.blogspot.com/
in a reasonably organized fashion, and transport it's bits to my garage.
hoot, you're in charge of figuring out when we do this sunday. AND confirming with the folsk that this is still a go, and they didn't' decide that a liter of petrol and a zippo would be a more fitting finale for their project.
the fruits of our labour will belong to the group as far as i'm concerned should we want to use them to build a shanty next year, or do whatever with them, although i'm not certain i'll want them to live in the garage an entire year depending on what they pack down to.