Site Logo

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Ideas ....
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 am 
Site Admin

I am giving some of my idea a place to hang out for awhile untill myself or other can get around to doing them. I invite everybody to contribute their ideas or even more awesome some realization.

Quote:
newspaper/magazine printer - in store printer capable of printing any newspaper or magazine on demand similar to the Red Box DVD machines that have been springing up.

Quote:
In web browser audio recorder - Enabling people to use the microphones on their computer to record liners for a radio station that I used to work at. I have seen it done, I think it can be done with javascript or equivalent.

Quote:
3D printed mustaches - I am working on realizing this with my buddy over at Maker Bot, it should be awesome. I am also going to print a TC Maker Logo, but need to sketch it up first. I think a Kline bottle is also in the works.

Quote:
TC Maker Stickers - I think we need to get some, and I think we need to distribute them to all of the the hackerspaces around because they have been asking for them.

Quote:
EMF Headphones - a coil to pick up Electromagnetic Noise, an amplifier boost the signal and speakers inside headphones to listen with an audio out jack to listen with.

Quote:
Sound canceling headphones - Is it possible to inject a sound like pink noise along with noise canceling technology to effectively create a quiet sound space.

Quote:
Airplane Seats that lean back more - design seats that recline with out intrusion to other passengers in the same confines as current planes, I haven't explored this much but I think it's entirely possible to elevate the airplane seats a foot or two to allow for some type of reclination (perhaps not a word, but it felt so good writing it.)

Quote:
Massive Audio Looper - 12 plus channel audio looper with SD card playing capacity.

Quote:
software radio delay - i started working on this with someone at Pumping Station One but never finished up, basically a profanity delay to deal with the FCC regulations current hardware models sell for ~$1000 and there are few software solutions and no opensource one that I know of.

Quote:
Ponoko Front Panels for Synths - I have been exploring this a bit with respect to the difficulty of creating professional front panels for synthesizers, I think using wood or acrylic and a laser cutter could prove to be effective and cheap. I am hopeful for the latter.

Post subject: Re: Ideas ....
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:18 pm 

April is still 5 months away...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 am 
Site Admin

I need more free time.

Currently working on some physical releases for canada goose records which by the way got boing boinged the other day. And I put in an order for Casper Electronics Drone Circuit board which should be fun to build.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 am 
Global Moderator

paulsobczak wrote:
I need more free time.

Currently working on some physical releases for canada goose records which by the way got boing boinged the other day. And I put in an order for Casper Electronics Drone Circuit board which should be fun to build.

Color me jealous.